Essie Nail Polish Collection

I always  had mixed feelings about nail polishes. My nails are not strong at all and break very easily.
In the last few months I use nail polish more regularly, I almost don't go out without any on. Therefore I started to use more expensive ones like the Essie nail polishes.

I was never quite convinced about their quality but since I use the Grow Stronger polish I'm love Essie! They last very long as long as my nails don't split.
Earlier I only had dark or more light shades, but since last summer I bought a couple of bold shades and tried something like dip-dye (I will make an extra post about it!).

I made a little collage of my Essie shades!


blanc

grow stronger 

watermelon

splash of grenadine

bahama mama

angora cardi

demure vix

mint candy apple

vested interest

 go overboard

let it shine - sheer top coat

latest purchase: cute as a button

Kommentare