Favourite Mascaras

As I've watched a couple of beauty bloggers on youtube I got more interested in make-up as I was before. I tried out some new things which got recommended.




Here are my favourite mascaras: My all-time favourite (I have had it for more than 1 year) is the Astor Big& Beautiful BOOM Volume Mascara, it is also not expensive but works perfectly!
I also use the Big & Beautiful BOOM Curved and the Waterproof ones.




The next one I got recently as I watched some youtube videos of essiebutton. It's the Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express and I like it a lot! It makes my (not really long) eye lashes WOW!

(Excuse the mess in the background)

Do you have some favourite mascaras which aren't expensive? I don't want to spend too much on make-up and since there are some good cheap ones I won't :)

Kommentare