Outfit Post: What I wear to work







 I've been working since the 1st of July since I got an internship at an insurance company. Due to this I obviously need some office fashion without buying to much new stuff!
I wore this outfit at my first day at work. I wanted to look quite chic, suitable for work, not to colorful but stylish. Black jeans are a staple item you need to have in your wardrobe! They're probably my most worn piece of clothing. I loved the pairs from H&M (Super Skinny) which were the only ones to suit my weird legs for a long time. But quite recently I tried a new pair at Only, they are skinny, soft and don't have a low waist, compared to the H&M Super Skinny (weird enough the Skinny with a normal waist wouldn't suit me). I really like the soft feeling and for about 35€ I think they are pretty affordable and I hope they will last long!

I chose an off-white blouse from Forever21 which has a lace back to pair with. It is not too overdressed but I think suitable for work and feels nice wearing it. I tucked it in my jeans to make it less casual.
On top I wore this blue patterned blazer which I got from H&M. Unfortunately it has pretty short sleeves but I think it makes a nice fit!

The bag I took for my stuff is also from H&M, and I think it's not the most beautiful but I won't buy a new one at the moment. I'll do another post about what I have in my bag for work.
My shoes are from Deichmann and were relatively cheap, but I they are quite comfortable.

I do my everyday make-up, nothing too much and I keep my hair down. Normally I have my curls, but I wanted to straighten them yesterday.





Kommentare