Face Of The Month - Beauty favourites of August




This post is dedicated to the look I've loved more than a month now!
I came to "create" this some time in July and decided I like it a lot! It is pretty quick, easy, you don't need a lot of stuff but look quite decent! (and you can build it up for night times ;) )

This was also exactly what I wore in my holidays in Portugal. Except of the foundation, in July I used Manhattan Endless Stay Make-up, I didn't change a bit and only went for the waterproof mascara sometimes.


First I used the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer which is okay, but doesn't provide a really good coverage. When I'm really lazy I also forget it and start right with my foundation: Max Factor Whipped Creme in 50 Natural. Sometimes I used a powder over it (also IQ) but I always had my hands on the IQ Pure Infinity "Blush" which is more of a bronzer! It's a bit shimmery and I just got used to it and I think it gives a nice touch of colour and conturing!
I filled my eyebrows with a normal, cheap pencil from essence which is a dark brown and I often have to hold myself back and don't use too much! Maybe I'll go for a new eyebrow pencil soon as an "upgrade"! Some days I added a clear brow gel to set them in place.
Next I used the Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and on Bronze to get a nice base and then went for my little Catrice palette, used the lightest color under my brows and the light pink in the inner corner of the eyes. The dark plumy shade is really nice for the crease and then I blended it all in. The forth color looks pretty similar to the color tattoo but doesn't stay on as nice (you would need an extra base).
At last I used the black eyeliner for my inner lash line to give it more definition and the Maybelline The Rocket Mascara for my lashes.



I really like this look as it is suitable for work, a day out and you can add more eye shadow and eye liner if you're going out!
Do you maybe have some recommendations for new (affordable) beauty bits?

Love.

Kommentare