Glossybox - November Edition


Good evening everyone :)

Today I received my first Glossybox and I was really excited!
It is basically a box of beauty stuff, you can subscribe to or buy only once. You get 5 products (more or less) individually for your beauty profile for a fixed price (about 12€ per box - depending on your subscription).

It was nicely wrapped, smelled so good (I have the feeling it smelled like one of the products) and had a card with a description of all products you got in it. This months theme was Elegant Classics and I received some very pleasing products!


The first one I which caught my eyes was the Labello Lip Butter smelling like blueberries (one of my favourite fruits!!). I was already thinking about getting it and I will definitely use the lip butter due to the fact I have really dry lips. The hair product is from Schwarzkopf, Gliss Kur to get fuller hair - which I don't need but I will try it.
The only thing which I am not sure of is the Blush from Nicka K, only because I don't know the brand and the package looks a bit battered. I also don't know the brand Love Me Green, but I'm excited to try this face peeling.
But the one thing I am the most delighted is the little Chloè Parfum called Love Story! I have had a Chloè parfum before but unfortunately it got stolen whilst I was in Berlin.



I will definitely come back to these products and write some reviews after I've used them. But I am so happy to finally get the Glossybox and it is the perfect first compilation!


Love,
XOXO

Kommentare