Fashion Haul: H&M and Forever 21

Yesterday was another boring studying day, fortunately it is over on Wednesday, but until then I need to focus on my university stuff. Nevertheless you sometimes need a moment off, so I went for a stroll through the Inner City of Vienna to get some fresh air and clear my mind.

But then I found myself in Forever 21 and H&M, buying stuff - oups.


In H&M I bought this green checked shirt (19,99€, Size M). I don't own any green tops and I think for this season and for university it is perfect!

I also bought this babypink panther top (14,99€, Size S) which is, as I would say, slightly different than anything I own, but I like it and I think it goes well with my high waisted pants! I tried a size M but then bought an S to make it not so baggy. And I think the price is pretty good!

Last I got this (off-)white blouse from Forever21 (16,45€, Size M). I didn't try it on in store as I was too lazy but it's okay. The bottom part is a bit more seethrough and it is longer than I though but I can go with it. As I don't any similar white blouse I think I'll keep it!
I also bought some rings from Forever21, but my hands are in a not so good condition (long story).

See you soon, maybe for a longer post :)
Love X

Kommentare