Current Haircare Routine - Feb '15

Hello back!

After getting my hair cut I changed my haircare routine up a bit after using Aussie stuff for months and not being quite convinced (maybe due to the bad hair state I had). I've been a fan of the John Frieda Frizz Ease range for a couple of months now and when I saw the "new" Frizz Ease Forever Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner. And I have to say I already like them after using them twice this week! My hair is so much less frizzy and the curls are beautiful without me having to use the curling wand. Additionally my hair stayed good for 4 days, so I think they become my new favourites!

After washing I always use special treatments for brushing my hair and to make my curls last longer and be curlier. For this I also use John Frieda Frizz Ease stuff and I even repurchased the spray for the third time now. I can really recommend them if you have very frizzy and curly hair!




Have a nice day 
X

Kommentare