Look of the Day #1


Hello again!
I want to start a new series about the various looks I do. I'll start off with this one on the day I got my hair cut (more to that soon!) and I was at my parent's home.




Foundation: Kiko Unlimited Foundation (WB15)and Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation (True Ivory)
Concealer: Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (True Ivory)
Bronzer/Blush: Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder
Eyebrows: Max Factor Eye Brow Pencil
Eyeshadows: Kiko "Pearly Wine" and "Metallic Copper" (not too much)
Eyepencil: Maybelline Colossal Kajal 
Mascara: Volum'Express The Rocket Mascara (Black)
Lips: Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Nude-ist (07)
Top: Only



Kommentare

  1. Hallo,
    hab grad deinen Blog gefunden, hab des gar ned gewusst ;)
    Find i sehr interessant und a gelungen! Vor allem deine Fotos san top!
    lg
    Tanja

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen