Monthly Look - January


Welcome to part 2 of 12 in the year 2015. I thought it may be time for my favourite make-up look of January. If you follow me on instagram (@minavarina) you might have seen a couple of pictures of my latest look.



First of all, I have to mention I am so happy about the stuff I got from Kiko a couple of weeks ago! I can't stop using the products and they last so long!
The foundation I use are the Kiko Unlimited Foundation (Shade Warm Beige 15) and I mix in the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation (True Ivory) which is a bit too dark for me at the moment. Most of the time I don't use any powder because the Kiko foundation is really matt. The concealer I mostly use is the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (True Ivory), or sometimes Maybelline Fit Me concealer (I think in the shade Sand).
I like to use a bronzer to look more healthy and less sick, for this I use the Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder which has a nice, subtle shade and is not orange. Then I add a bit of blush with my Kiko Soft Touch Blush in Pastel Pink.


For my eyebrows I use the Max Factor Eye Brow Pencil in brown, but I think I'll purchase a new one soon, because I'm not too happy with it at the moment. On my eyelids I love the Maybelline Color Tattoo in On And On Bronze as a base to set the eyeshadows and make them last longer.
I have green eyes and pink/violet tones make my eye color pop, for this I use my new Kiko Palette and the shades "Pearly Wine" and "Metallic Copper". From day to day I switch things up and use other combinations of this palette and in the inner corner I put a bit of the Catrice Velvet Matt Eyeshadow for a little highlight. I don't like to use the lighter shades of my Kiko Palette for this because I am a bit disappointed about them as they don't look as light on the eyes as you may think.


For a more intense lash line I use the Maybelline Colossal Kajal and the Volum'Express The Rocket Mascara (Black). They are my favorite combination of eyeliner and mascara but I am willing to try other options if you recommend me some!
On my lips I had the Manhattan X-Treme Last Lipliner in a dark purple to make it more vampy, but on other days especially when I go to university I like it a bit more nude!



Let me know what you think of this look and if I should make such posts more often!
Have a lovely (sun-)day!
Love, Mina X



Kommentare