Eyes Like Miss Manga


Some time ago I had to stock up my mascaras because I need a second make-up equipment at my bf's flat. I came across the L'Oreal "Miss Manga" Mascara of which you probably have already heard of. It was reduced and therefore I got two of them, a normal black one and a waterproof edition.



I have heard a lot about it, most people raving and only a bit of criticism. It has a "normal" wand with quite short spikes, especially at the end. For me it looks like it doesn't get the lashes properly because its so short. 
One special thing is that it is bendy. You might detect the dent at which it bends.


I don't really like this bending and I also don't see the purpose of it. When you try to apply the mascara you can't grip the lashes as firm as you might want to. It just flips away from your lashes and therefore I get the feeling it doesn't apply well enough.

The waterproof mascara is quite good, because my Garnier Micellar Cleanser wasn't really able to get it off properly. So I would say they are not bad, but as I don't like it to bend I won't purchase it again!

Have you tried it? If so, what do you think of it?

Love
X


Kommentare