Glossybox Love Edition (Feb 15)



Since it's Valentine's day in February (surprise surprise!) it was no wonder that Glossybox chose the theme "Love" for this month's edition. I was really looking forward and somehow I already received my box on the 6th of Feb.

First I was a bit disappointed because it was a regular box and had nothing special with Love to it. 


First product was the Marsk Mineral Eye Shadow in "You're Toast", which is a little pot with loose eye shadow powder.


Just before the box came out we got a sneak peak of the products and therefore I knew about the Kueshi Revitalizing Face Toner. It has a very sweet smell and is refreshing on the skin. I have never used a Toner before and I am not quite sure if it makes any difference, but I use it from time to time.



One thing I was the most excited about was the Benefit Pore fessional, of which I had heard a lot about before. Sadly it is only a sample and not full size, which makes me a bit sad. You get full size products or smaller sizes from others, but at least they are never samples when glossybox list them.
I tried it once, but as it is only a sample and so tiny I don't want to waste it but save it more.




Another product of which I had known of was the Artdeco Ceramic Nail Lacquer which I got in the color "Rich Cream" (69). Unfortunately it looks awful on my nails! It is so similar to my skin color that my hands look so sick and unhealthy. I had to take it off immediately and I am still looking for someone to take it. I am really sad because I saw that others got nicer colors and in my Beauty profile I didn't tick nude shades.




My favourite product was the Eucerin Even Brighter Day cream, which should even out your skin tone and hydrate it. I like to use it in the morning before putting make-up on to like "prime" my skin. It smells nice, hydrates well and makes my skin feel very soft and even.




Additional they put in a key chain which is not at all of my taste, so I guess I will give it to someone else.

As a nice gift they added a sample of the Chloé Love Story perfume which was already in one of the boxes before. But I like this smell and therefore I think it's great to get another one!

There are only 2 boxes left until my subscription ends, hopefully they are good as well and maybe I will get a new 6 months subscription then!

Love
X







Kommentare