Monthly Look - February


This month has been dominated by my beloved new Urban Decay Naked Palette I got at the beginning of February. I have also been working on my eyebrows and their shape to make them look natural.
As I had no university for one month and nothing else to do than enjoy life (and go skiing) my look has been a bit less and more natural.



I start with the Eucerin "Even Brighter" day care (Glossybox February 2015) which moisturizes, brightens my face and also has SPF 30. The foundation I use is the Kiko "Universal Fit Hydrating Foundation" in the shade "Light Beige" (05) and the concealer is the Maybelline "Fit Me Concealer" in the shade 15 (I think, it's already a bit gross).
For my eyebrows I use as always the Maxfactor Eyebrow Pencil in "Brown" to softly fill them in and get the shape I like.
The Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hrs in "On and on Bronze" is the perfect eye shadow base which I use nearly every day to make the shadows I use last longer. I apply it with my finger on the lid which gives a nice, golden shimmer.

                    

As mentioned the Naked Palette has become my one of my staple items this month and I use it nearly everyday for a natural look. I use the first color Virgin mostly on the inner corner of my eyes but then I go in with the color Sin until about half of the lid. For the second half of the lid I use Sidecar and then Hustle in the crease to give it more definition. These are my favourite everyday colors of this palette but I like to switch them up and use Half Baked or Toasted.

For my lashes I use the new Maybelline Lash Sensational, which is my favorite, and the Kiko Automatic Precision Eyeliner and Khol in "Multicolour Gray". The definition is not as strong with the grey eyeliner as it would be if I'd use black, but for everyday I really like it.


When I was in London I picked up the Soap & Glory "One heck of a plot", and as you can see I already hit pan. I use this to set my foundation and mattify where I need it.
The last step is bronzing, and for this I use the Kiko Bronzing Powder in "Spicy Brown" (101) with which I contour my face.
This month I barely used anything on my lips than a lip balm so I stop at this point. 

I tried something new with my hair and wore it middle parted which I have NEVER had in my life EVER! What do you think? I kind of like it and it's a nice change in my everyday look.



I hope you like this look!
Love

Kommentare