Everyday Make-up with the Naked 3

 The last few weeks I've been enjoying the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette I got for Christmas. I was sure I won't regret it but I didn't know that I would love it so much like I do now! I simply use it every day and somehow cannot not use it!
Therefore I wanted to show you how I do my make-up every day and also how it turns out on different days. I cannot say I do it the same way each day but pretty similar and you can see yourself.



Since I am using the Naked 3 Palette my make-up is very rosy, and I love it because it is a nice contrast to my greeny eyes! I started an internship this month so I also need something suitable for office with which I am comfortable. So I try to keep it subtle and fresh because an 8-hour day in the office can be quite long. Most of the products you have seen before because they are my favourites, some are new and maybe you find something you don't have and you would want to buy!



 I keep my base simple, normally I use the Kiko Cosmetics Universal Fit Hydrating Foundation but I like to make it more glowy! Some days sleep is not how I want it and my face can look a bit dull and pale. For this I add a tiny bit of the Maybelline Dream Bronze BB Cream to my foundation. If you do this be careful because it can darken your foundation quite a bit, but it gives a nice glow when you add only a little bit! Sometimes I use my concealer if I have some special redness on my face. I set this with the Kiko Cosmetics Radiant Fusion Baked Powder and contour and highlight my face with the Maybelline MasterSculpt. Eyebrow Game is the same as always and I use the Catrice Eyebrow Set.




 Now to the main part of my make-up: the eyes!
I like to prime them to be sure my eyeshadow stays where I put it. Currently I use the Kiko Cosmetics Eye Base, but sometimes also the Urban Decay primer of which I have a sample. Then I start with the first shade. I take Nooner all over the outer half of the lid and in the crease. When I am very motivated I use a bit of Factory only in the crease to create a bit more dept. For the inner half I either use Burnout or Dust, and Strange in the inner corner of my eyes.



To finish it up I use the Manhattan Khol Kajal Eyeliner in "Nude Couture" on my waterline and the Kiko Cosmetics Definition Eyeliner to create a more or less thick liner. This really depends on the day so you can see some differences between the pictures!
Then the Maybelline Lash Sensational ("Voller Wimpernfächer") mascara to finish my look.
For the last step I add the Catrice Longlasting Lip Pencil in "That's What Rose Wood Do!" which is my perfect lip shade! I am not quite sure about the "longlasting" but when it comes off I have my natural lip color and I am fine with that.





     
  


So, how do you like my look?
I am sorry about the different qualities of the pictures but I really wanted to show you how it differs from day to day (and since I am working I often cannot catch some good sunlight for pictures).
Is there an everyday make-up look you go to when you want to be sure you feel comfortable?
I am always very pleased with this look and don't worry about my face the whole day, so I will probably won't change it up!

Are you still interested in a blogpost only about the Naked 3 Palette? With some close-ups so you can see the colors I used in this look?
Hope you like it!

Love
Mina
X



















Kommentare

  1. Schööön! Eine tolle Auswahl hast du getroffen :)
    Die Naked 3 Palette steht ganz oben auf meiner Wunschliste, die Mascara möchte ich auch gerne mal probieren!

    Alles Liebe,
    Mimi
    http://mimilooves.blogspot.co.at

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen