Zoeva Vegan Prime Brushes Set


Like I already mentioned in my Christmas blogpost I want to tell you more about some of the things I got as presents! This is now the start of it and you can expect more soon. So don't hesitate to tell me of which you want to know more and I will write a blogpost about it!
This one is about some make-up brushes I had my eyes on for quite a while but like some other things I just didn't buy it.
But my mom was so nice this Christmas! Just like one week before she showed me her ned make-up brush and how nice it was to apply foundation with it.
I have to admit I haven't really used a proper brush before. The only ones I used were for powder and bronzer and very cheap ones. I had a foundation brush but I somehow couldn't get used to it.


Therefore I thought if I'd get some good brushes I will really use them and take care. Since Douglas had one of their offers where everything was reduced my mom ordered the Zoeva Vegan Prime Set for me. It contains of 10 brushes and a make-up bag.


From left to right: (with a description of the Zoeva webpage)
104 Buffer: Apply and blend foundation, powder and mineral makeup
106 Powder: Apply loose and pressed powder
110 Face Shape: Contour the face shape with cream and powder products
128 Cream Cheek: Apply cream and powder blush
142 Concealer Buffer: Apply and blend concealer Eyes:
223 Petit Eye Blender: Accentuating the crease
226 Smudger: Smudge eyeshadow and kohl along the lashline
227 Soft Definer Vegan: Softly blend and smooth eyeshadow
235 Contour Shader: Apply eyeshadow v-shaped
317 Wing Liner: Detailed eyeliner strokes and a perfect wing



The brushes feel really nice and soft. I chose this set because it has a nice selection of bigger and smaller brushes for (nearly) all possible situations. I have to admit it took me about 2 weeks to finally use them because they looked so nice and new that I didn't want to make them dirty.
And the first time I really did use them I messed up my make-up! And I still have some problems which are just about the buffer brush and foundation. I always use way too much foundation when I apply it with the brush so I look weird and as if I don't know how to apply make-up! Do you have a special tip other than just use less foundation for me?


I do really like them but I am not sure if I will always use the brush for which it is suggested for. Also I am not used to the skewed brush for blushes.
I might get some other brushes and I would like to know if you have any suggestions? Maybe a smaller buffer brush?

Which make-up brushes do you use? And do you have any recommendations for brush cleaner? I have one from Kiko but it is one you don't wash out which I find a bit weird...


Love
Mina
X


Kommentare