ON HOLD


Hello all.
This is not my usual blogpost but I felt the need to address it.
As you might know, I am not yet done with my study at university, but additionally I started to work fulltime with October. This actually means I am very busy. Not only do I have to work 5 days a week, I am in the middle of writing my master thesis.



After work I have to continue working on my thesis which makes this very exhausting and believe me, I will be so happy when it is over! Until then you can follow me on Instagram and, if you dare, on Twitter (where I moan A LOT).
So there is no blogpost coming in the next weeks, even though I would love to blog. Some new beauty products you can find on my Instagram and I will also write some kind of mini-posts about them there.

So I would be happy if you stay with me through this time! It will be over (maybe not soon, but some day..)

LOVE
X
Mina




Kommentare

  1. Liebe Mina,

    oh wow das klingt gerade wirklich sehr stressig bei dir! Ich hoffe du bekommst das alles gebacken und wünsche dir alles Gute für deine Master Thesis!

    Eigentlich finde ich es sehr inspirierend, wenn es Menschen schaffen viele Dinge unter einen Hut zu bekommen. Hast du vielleicht einen Tip bzgl. Zeitmanagement oder wie man am effektivsten Uni Arbeiten schreibt? Bei mir steht bald Bakk 2 an und Bakk 1 war mir schon so ein Graus...

    Ganz liebe Grüße,

    Sophia

    http://www.piefka.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wow toller Beitrag
    http://carrieslifestyle.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen